Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Discouraged at starting something new, something that depends on my power to promote something I believe in. I do believe in helping where there is need and  I do believe that nothing happens just like that. There is a reason for every little bit.
And again, I was complaining about not finding my place in the village we moved to a couple of years ago because I couldn't make myself useful...
Maybe you don't know I am a stay at home mum, maybe you don't know I gave up my job to grow up my kids. Instead of moaning again and again about the things happening in the village (I confess I moaned a lot) I have decided to just change the perspective, my perspective, and finally understand that "It's up to me!" to make a change... The world won't change by itself just because I don't like it the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts