Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forget it!

Woke up in the morning with a bad headache and I wished I had slept all day long. Ioana came to my bed, then heard whispers between the other two of my own... Thought it was time to wake up and start the day... English class was in plan today as it is Wednesday. Oh, everything just has to happen on the same day.
Being parent I know that it doesn't matter how one feels, once one has a child, two or three or more... one has to forget about themselves... It doesn't matter if one can hardly hold one's eyes open, the child is first.
The same happens in the classroom: one has to forget about their own worries and act as if they are the happiest in the whole world... I did that today, both of them, now I am all exhausted... forgeting about myself and letting myselg go as I write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts