Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Spring is here, I am here!

Forgive me, please for my poor contribution to the blog, I hav ebeen through all kinds of moods lately and was so much into trying to be the best mother and wife ever that I ended up collapsing as that was not what I was supposed to do.

Sometimes I spend so much time into trying to be the best wherever I am that I get to the end all wound up and tired to death. Where the point then?

There should always be a measure in everything we do. Know ourselves and know how much we cam stretch ourselves without bursting or breaking.

Am again involved in so many projects at school here in the countryside and have started feeling useful again which is the best condition for me to function - feeling useful! Otherwise I fall into depression and can't cope with things anymore.

Good news! We have been approved to be part of The RHS Gardening Campaign For Schools that takes place in the UK. Though we won't have the facilities British schools do like receiving a starter pack, we will manage on our own funds and support. The father of one of our kindergarten girls promised to help us with the frame for the improvised garden. We decide we have one frame for kindergarten and one frame for school. I'm so waiting forward for the project to start visibly.

Today was Mother's Day  at school and it's Mother's Day in Romania. Parents attended a beautiful show the kids performed under the great guidance of the two teachers. It was so awesome! Ioana (my littlest) decided she would spend all the show in my lap, not allowing me to move in any way. I couldn't even clap as she had already filled my lap.

The children prepared presents for their moms and they were so beautiful!
Though these days I found myself so hard to handle today it seems that I'm better. Children did make my day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers out there that always bring spring with their smiles!

Find pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts