Monday, October 25, 2010

Meaning in life...

Those who know me personally know that I like making people happy and that's the reason why my mind is always busy with that. It's in me, God was very kind to me... Am thinking a lot at the opening of the English section, what activities should I do with the kids as kids will be the first to be present there - the English section is just for them... Though of a gingerbread baking workshop together with carrols sung live in Romanian and English, with the smell of tea and cinnamon, of lemon, ginger and orange, with bells ringing around and xmas tree standing fulfilled in the middle of all this joy. It's the eyes open wide by seeing the books on the shelves waiting to be browsed, read, touched by the little souls...
I defintely love to make people, small people happy... This is my meaning in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts