Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inside

I was thinking I posted anything but nothing about motherhood, children and so on... only about my worries with the projects I have for the village... I should go out and take pictures and make you comfy with my world here... Most of you would probably think that my only job is to sit and type at the computer and again sit and type all day... It happens that I do very much of this stuff but more than that: I do take care of 3 kids alone, cook, wash, tell stories, cry, laugh, scream, chop wood, make fires and so on... Writing is more like a refuge whenever I feel like talking to someone, whenever I feel like being listened to... I may be pragmatic (90 % I may be not), I may be short in words, I may be enthusiastic or depressed but why should I hide all these and fear I may sound, look, seem vulnerable... I am vulnerable and frail and fragile like everyone else, I may break into pieces and gather myself all up again... I may shut up or may speak too much... But again this is who I am, and I'm putting my own in your palm... Read me or leave me... I am still here for you! For me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts