Thursday, October 28, 2010

I want...

Yesterday  I spent all afternoon trying to make up some verses for our kids to tell at the kindergarten today, about fruit and veggies... I searched the internet haven't found a thing and decided I should start thinking of some rhymes... And I did compose, then Calin came and changed the rhymes a bit, he is a composer, I am just an amateur forced by circumstances... The kids knew the rhymes today... And I thought: parents have to be all the kids want them to be... Once I want to have kids I have to be sure I can be all my kids want me to be... But not to forget, we are given these kids we have to grow up and protect but we are just their admins... There is Someone that knows each teeny-weeny bit of theirs and guards them beyond all thought... I am happy I am a mother, and I am happy to be the mother of my kids... I should keep that in mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts