Thursday, October 21, 2010

Others

Had it been for me, I would have given it up at the second step, as I am usually very sensitive to the things around and lose confidence pretty easily.
When I first had the thought of a section in English at the library dedicated to kids, I was just like a child telling themselves :"I want that!", not sleeping too much on the idea but impulsively following the course, natural course of the "caprice" itself. At the second step like a baby starting to walk, got so scared and wanted to draw back and hide..."Nobody will think my idea is worthy of being done", I said to myself... But then, God gave me the courage and the trust to go further as I keep telling myself "all kids deserve a chance, no matter where they happened to be born"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts