Monday, November 22, 2010

Family business...

Took some time off as you have probably noticed... The kids got ill so it was time for me to say "Pause!" and I did. Postponed the activities from last Thursday as my kids needed me more than ever... I guess that is a big plus when one is a stay at home mum that one can say "Stop!" whenever needed. It would have been harder if I was working... Still, it is not easy to stay at home, but that's another issue I will develop soon...
This week will do for teh library activities The Wizard of Oz in part 1 and carrols in part 2, just not to change too much the curriculum.
Until the 3 rd of December have to sew the dolls for the Nativity scene. I will make cotton dolls filled up with cotton: Joseph, Mary and the baby Jesus. Still, I have to make 3 traditional shirts for the kids as they will have a show at the end of the school semester and they will dance a special Christmas dance.
We are getting closer to the opening of the English section of the library in the village. Books are coming and have to also organize the opening session and the shelves so that they are appealing to the kids.
Plan to do a digital library too for the English section and also a film section with good films that can be watched by kids too. A Religion section is in plan too...

May God give us health to us and our families to be able to do everything the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Posts